• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Album of the 80's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Album of the 80's

Doolittle - Pixies
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Black Celebration by Depeche Mode
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Rick Astley - Whenever You Need Somebody
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Appetite for Destruction - Guns 'n' Roses surely
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Tiffany - Tiffany
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              Appetite for Destruction - Guns 'n' Roses surely
              +1.... brilliant album.

Comment

Kylie Minogue - Kylie
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I now wish i said top 5 (though I'd probably have 20 in that).
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
                    +1.... brilliant album.
                    Loud

Still brings back memories of fat bikers trying to pull off the Axl Rose Snake-dance every time it came on the pub juke-box.

Ay-yay-yay-yay-yay.................
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X