PDA

View Full Version : That's It

OrangeHopper
3rd November 2009, 10:43
I've taken the kids to school, checked jobserve (what is the point?, undercoated two doors and I'm now going down the river for an hour or two.

Anyone else want to join me?

thunderlizard
3rd November 2009, 11:01
:eek It's not that bad my Orange chum! Dont do yourself in!

TheFaQQer
3rd November 2009, 11:11
I've taken the kids to school

Yep.

checked jobserve (what is the point?)

Yep.

undercoated two doors

Nope, but I have started to install eBusiness Suite on a virtual machine, which will no doubt fail in a few hours.

and I'm now going down the river for an hour or two.

Anyone else want to join me?

Sounds good to me.

OrangeHopper
3rd November 2009, 13:48
That wasn't very pleasant after the first hour. Soaking wet now.

bogeyman
3rd November 2009, 13:51
That wasn't very pleasant after the first hour. Soaking wet now.

God I thought you meant a Pub or something, but you literally meant 'the river'.

Get a canoe.

Churchill
3rd November 2009, 14:02
I've emailed my CV to 160 agents from my contact list this morning. Approx 10% came back as undeliverable :frown and received 4 "Thank you" emails.

Checked Jobserve, CWJobs, Simply Hired, Electronics Weekly, Monster, Gumtree, INQJobs and Seek.com

Found 5 new jobs and applied for them.

Spoke to 4 agents.

RichardCranium
3rd November 2009, 14:06
I've emailed my CV to 160 agents from my contact list this morning. Approx 10% came back as undeliverable :frown and received 4 "Thank you" emails.

Checked Jobserve, CWJobs, Simply Hired, Electronics Weekly, Monster, Gumtree, INQJobs and Seek.com

Found 5 new jobs and applied for them.

Spoke to 4 agents.:yay:

I was cold so I got dressed.

Churchill
3rd November 2009, 14:17
:yay:

Oh, forgot, I've also had a play with Google Wave. :bang:

TheFaQQer
3rd November 2009, 14:43
:yay:

My study is cold today. It's bleak out there as well - had to have the lights on most of the day :(

Watching Star Wars now while I wait for my installation to bollock up again.

OrangeHopper
3rd November 2009, 14:54
I now need to work out how to get the IP address of the client calling my web service from within the axis2 web service. This web service stuff has been a nightmare so far.

Still have a wet bum!

Churchill
3rd November 2009, 15:00
I now need to work out how to get the IP address of the client calling my web service from within the axis2 web service. This web service stuff has been a nightmare so far.

Still, have a wet bum!

Amazing what a comma can do... :rollin:

xoggoth
3rd November 2009, 19:27
I'm planning a run round Chanctonbury Ring to see if the devil appears, if you care to join me.

crimdon
3rd November 2009, 22:38
I have up and took a permenant job as an IT Manager. I start on Monday. Contracting in the northeast was just shit

Sysman
4th November 2009, 01:17

I had someone from a job search engine asking me if I'd add them to the list of other job sites on my website.

Hmm, time to concentrate on generating a bit of traffic there...

... and maybe a question over in Technical.

basshead
4th November 2009, 07:39

Still have a wet bum!

messageContext.getProperty(MessageContext.REMOTE_A DDR)

OrangeHopper
4th November 2009, 08:56
messageContext.getProperty(MessageContext.REMOTE_A DDR)

Thanks Basshead. I got as far as getting the MessageContext last night. Yours in the next line I need.

OrangeHopper
4th November 2009, 09:00
I'm planning a run round Chanctonbury Ring to see if the devil appears, if you care to join me.

Ah. Something I think of every time I drive past but have yet to actually do. Closest thus far has been a game of football in a field below. We had to change in the hay loft of a barn. Probably the most obscure place I ever changed in.