PDA

View Full Version : Wayne and Coleen in Sprog Sensation

bogeyman
3rd November 2009, 13:24
Wayne and Coleen Rooney have left Liverpool Women's Hospital with their baby Kai Wayne.

Wayne Rooney carried the baby, who was born on Monday, in a car seat.

The couple are said to be "thrilled with the wonderful addition to their family life".

Footage of the happy event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbGkPloF7Xk

Ermm, sorry technical glitch - I'll try again...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8340169.stm

Pondlife
3rd November 2009, 13:26
Originally Posted by BBC
Wayne and Coleen Rooney have left Liverpool Women's Hospital with their baby Kai Wayne.

Wayne Rooney carried the baby, who was conceived in a car seat.

The couple are said to be "thrilled with the wonderful addition to their family life".

FTFY

Too obvious? :o

thunderlizard
3rd November 2009, 13:29
Wayne Rooney carried the baby

OK, I never had much respect for him before, but hats off to him. To score that goal so close to his due date too.

BrilloPad
3rd November 2009, 13:33
I wonder if the baby will be ape-like after his father? Or stupid and vacuous after his mother?

Spacecadet
3rd November 2009, 13:36
I wonder if the baby will be ape-like after his father? Or stupid and vacuous after his mother?

For the kids sake, lets hope the milkman was involved

moorfield
3rd November 2009, 15:36
I was hoping they were going to name him Dwayne Rooney - they missed a trick there.

BoredBloke
3rd November 2009, 15:38
I bet he looks like his dad as most kids seem to look like his dad. I wonder if he'll share the tyre he has roped to the tree with the young tyke or will he get a new one for him?

bogeyman
3rd November 2009, 15:41
I bet he looks like his dad as most kids seem to look like his dad. I wonder if he'll share the tyre he has roped to the tree with the young tyke or will he get a new one for him?

The unhappy result of a mating between a potato and a whore?

Crumlin
3rd November 2009, 15:42
For the kids sake, lets hope Alex Fergusson was involved

FTFY :sick

bogeyman
3rd November 2009, 15:45
FTFY :sick

I'd rather the kid looked like a furious spud than a sour-faced, perpetually-gum-chewing, monosyllabic misanthrope.

TimberWolf
3rd November 2009, 15:46

I've heard that you are most likely to resemble your mothers brother. Although most brothers look totally different aside from the number of arms and legs, etc.

bogeyman
3rd November 2009, 15:47
I've heard that you are most likely to resemble your mothers brother. Although most brothers look totally different aside from the number of arms and legs, etc.

In Lincolnshire, this is certainly true.

AtW
3rd November 2009, 15:47
The unhappy result of a mating between a potato and a whore?

:spel

Childhood sweetheart

Why do you call her a whore anyway? It's not like she was sleeping around all footballers trying to get one married to her. Plus she looks actually pretty human unlike that spice girl :sick

bogeyman
3rd November 2009, 15:48
:spel

Childhood sweetheart

Why do you call her a whore anyway? It's not like she was sleeping around all footballers trying to get one married to her. Plus she looks actually pretty human unlike that spice girl :sick

Reading comprehension fail.

I was calling his mother a whore.

TimberWolf
3rd November 2009, 15:51
The child will likely look very much like Wayne Rooney, as far as I can gather from his picture (http://www.fmft.net/Wayne%20Spud%20Rooney%20Stupid%20Chav.jpg).

AtW
3rd November 2009, 15:51
Reading comprehension fail.

I was calling his mother a whore.

Rooney's mother? I'd like to see you call her that to his potato face :laugh

bogeyman
3rd November 2009, 15:52
Rooney's mother? I'd like to see you call her that to his potato face :laugh

You set it up. I'll be there.

AtW
3rd November 2009, 16:09
You set it up. I'll be there.

Tonight then Manchester United vs CSKA Moscow :laugh

bogeyman
3rd November 2009, 16:13
He's had a happy and productive life, but now he must be turned into comestibles...

http://yfrog.com/j3poorwaynej

BolshieBastard
3rd November 2009, 17:26
Kai!? Is it the ******* head of the bajoran faith?

Perhaps colleen has been watching too much DSN?

TykeMerc
3rd November 2009, 18:50
I utterly despise the way some "celebs" and footballers have a habit of giving their children stupid names. Mind you in the case of this particular child I suspect that a stupid name is nothing compared to the disadvantage of having parents with a combined IQ smaller than the fathers shoe size. Access to huge heaps of cash might be a benefit.

Small mercy I suppose is that the name has no TH in it which will then be pronounced as F.