• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Think you're a self-obsessed geek?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think you're a self-obsessed geek?

Compared to this chappy you're really puny.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

l33t!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      Compared to this chappy you're really puny.

NickFitz

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        NickFitz
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Not a real geek - doesn't work with Firefox.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

He hasn't been in the garage since July (or the sensor is busted)
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Does it tweet updates?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Wow! His doorbell has rung 1897 times, and each time, an image is sent to his mobile phone.

His bill must be huge!
                'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Perhaps I missed it, but I couldn't seen an inventory of his fridge or food cupboards.

I know a person who gets their food delivered, and uses a barcode reader to scan the items in to their cupboards, so that they can put the items in to an Access database for inventory purposes.

I guess it must be very important to know how many tins of baked beans and prunes one has at any one time.

Just imagine the chaos and carnage if you ran out.
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Get used to it - In thirty years we'll all be forced to use monitors like this
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X