• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not bad, I lasted until Tuesday ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad, I lasted until Tuesday ...

.. before I spilt coffee down my shirt.

It was clean on Sunday too.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    .. before I spilt coffee down my shirt.

It was clean on Sunday too.
    Are you hygienically challenged in some way HAB?

Some of your posts seem to infer this.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

You can fit more than one shirt in the weekly wash, plus all the pants and socks you need. Trousers are another matter entirely though.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post

I think that's somewhat of an understatement!
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

HAB wear

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post

imply - you inferred it from the posts.

Comment

I used to work with an old scrote who wore the same t-shirt all week. By the end of the week you could determine every meal he had had.

But he was a miserable git so it wasn't HAB.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Just pour more on it and it will look like a pattern
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Just pour more on it and it will look like a pattern
                  "Pretend it only just happened".

A friend of mine accounted for all sorts of odd stains, scuffs and minor injuries in this way.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X