• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whoops not very PC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops not very PC

there's a BBC have your say running on rape again. Though the following comment was very funny, but obviously shocking and disgusting.

Dear Sir,
    Women do not ask to be raped. If rohypnol was available without prescription, fewer women would be raped, because they would be less likely to complain

I wonder how long it will take the BBC to pull that comment
    Why not?

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Dear Sir,
    Women do not ask to be raped. If rohypnol was available without prescription, fewer women would be raped, because they would be less likely to complain
    That is brilliant.

Comment

Unbelievable..........

Comment

Actually the particular case in question gets more

and more interesting.
        It seems that the young woman in question doesn't even remember having sex!!! WTF?
        She claims that she would not have consented to sex with the defendant if she had been sober (have to remember that one, no I couldn't have crashed the car when I was pissed, because I would never crash it when I was sober!).
        It's also interesting that the defendants name is splashed all over the media but the young women, who it seems now (to me at least) to have made a false accusation of rape is unnamed. A great shame because her's is a name that would have gone in the little black book (easy lay, just get her pissed).
        Joking apart, a real can of worms indeed.
        Why not?

Comment

Next time you get p*ssed and you wake up with a sore/bleeding ar*e
          don't come running to the boys in blue! It was your own fault for getting drunk!

Comment

I can see that this upsets you

Originally posted by Phoenix
            don't come running to the boys in blue! It was your own fault for getting drunk!
            Why not spend your time more constructlively, I believe that Alexei's sister has a web-site selling knitting patterns. Just a thought.
            Why not?

Comment

Now that really upsets me!

Knitting is only best done while under the influence.
              But be careful you could have your eye out

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix

What do you mean "Next Time"? There's no f**king way I'm letting that happen again!

...And trust me there was no "running" anywhere
                I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
                  What do you mean "Next Time"? There's no f**king way I'm letting that happen again!

...And trust me there was no "running" anywhere

bit of emmil nitrate that what you need....
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    bit of emmil nitrate that what you need....

Is that anything like amyl nitrate ?
                    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Working...
                    X