• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft Lottery - I won!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Lottery - I won!!!

fromMicrosoft/MSN Lottery <[email protected]>
    [email protected]

to
    date3 November 2009 02:26
    subjectCongratulation!!! Lottery Winning Notification..
    mailed-byverizon.net

hide details 02:26 (12 hours ago)

Congratulation!!! You Have Been Announced As One Of The 12 Top Lucky Winners..
    You Have Won £1.5 Million Pounds Sterling!!!

Microsoft/MSN Lottery gives members random cash prizes every month. Today your mail is randomly selected as one of the 12 top winners mail who will get cash prizes from us. We are happy to inform you that you have won a prize money of (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterlings ( £1,500,000.00 GBP) for year 2009 lottery win promotion which is organized every weekend by Microsoft/MSN Lottery Board.

Microsoft, collects all the mail addresses of the people that are online and off line on Messenger, among the millions that subscribe to Yahoo, MSN,Gmail Messenger e.t.c we only select 12 TOP people every month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying,we are congratulating you for been one of the people selected to receive top cash prize for this month.All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of ourinternational promotions program which is conducted annually.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

These are your Winning Information and Identification Numbers:
    Batch Number........................ .........MC/7645X/2009
    Pin no......................................MML/631/85954/Z
    Winning Numbers....................... ....ML007654
    Reference Number.........................ML34355CD

To begin your claims, kindly contact the Yahoo/msn microsoft Claims officer, Wright Fernandez at this email address below.
    Mr Wright Fernandez (Claims Officer)
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    You are required to forward your winning details via the above e-mail addresses.And note that you must send your information
    to the above offices for verification purposes.
    1. FULL NAME........
    2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.....
    3. PRESENT ADDRESS..........
    4. AGE.................
    5. OCCUPATION...........
    6. SEX....................
    7. TELEPHONE NUMBER........
    8. MARITAL STATUS.......
    9. BATCH NUMBER.........
    10. WINNING NUMBER........
    11. REFERENCE NUMBER......
    12. A VALID ID CARD......

Congratulations once again from me and all members and Staff of Microsoft/MSN Lottery INC!!

Yours Sincerely,
    APPROVED
    MELISA ROSS (PHD)
    LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    et tu Spod?

Comment

1st Prize - 1 Copy of Windows Vista
      2nd Prize - 2 Copies of Windows Vista

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Lucky boy, probably have to send them your bank details so they can put the money in your account.

Comment

Anyone else think its odd that the microsoft person uses a hotmail address?

But I am sure its genuine and that at the XMAS do Churchill will be buying us all drinks....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Anyone else think its odd that the microsoft person uses a hotmail address?
            No, they own HoTMaiL.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              No, they own HoTMaiL.

HTH
              Whoosh..........

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I'm confused - is it a weekly or yearly thing?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  I'm confused - is it a weekly or yearly thing?
                  There's a sucker born every minute...

Comment

I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent reason why they want a copy of your ID card too.
                    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X