• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

security clearance government site ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

security clearance government site ?

can anyone help me with the government site with requirements to get SC / BC types of security clearances ??

Originally posted by juststarting View Post
    can anyone help me with the government site with requirements to get SC / BC types of security clearances ??

www.google.co.uk ?

OR www.dva.mod.uk if you can't manage Google...

But don't get too excited, they probably won't help answer your next question...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Google

Comment

No Johnny Foreigners. Anyway, we don't need any more SC cleared types.

Comment

Nooo, not another security clearance thread. I don`t remember so many posts about it during the "good times".

Send me money and I will grant you clearance to BS level
          Last edited by SuperZ; 3 November 2009, 15:43.

Comment

There is only one requirement to get MOD clearance. Get a gig requiring clearance, then fill in the form. There is no other way.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumlin View Post
              No Johnny Foreigners. Anyway, we don't need any more SC cleared types.
              And why not ? What is up with "you" ?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                There is only one requirement to get MOD clearance. Get a gig requiring clearance, then fill in the form. There is no other way.
                Fill in the form and then wait up to 3 months also to start the gig

Comment

And why not ? What is up with "you" ?
                  Ah am only joking with you. Seriously though as far as I know EU nationals can only get SC once they lived in the UK for 3 years. Clientco hired a european decent permie to work on this SC site and found out he wouldn't get it afterwards as he'd only been in UK for 15 months. So off he went.

For a UK nat though as RC says, get gig, fill in form and either wait, or start gig and do nothing for 6 months as you're not cleared.
                  Last edited by Crumlin; 3 November 2009, 15:58.

Comment

why is it the people who ask simple questions that have been asked many times before also cant use punctuation or the shift key is it because they are young and therefore poorly educated in the british system or is it cos they are fick innit also why the need to use doubled up full stops or question marks that is something that some of the fake foreign sockpuppets keep doing

It's a sockpuppet! The absence of leading capitals and the trailing double "??" is something a couple of recently banned sockpuppets used to do.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X