sasguru
4th November 2009, 12:27
I'll start:

Peaches Geldof :suicide:

cailin maith
4th November 2009, 12:29
I'll start:

Agreed... famous for having famous parents - rubbish!

fckvwls
4th November 2009, 12:30
By useless do you mean those that irritate or those with very little apparent talent?

Calum Best
Jordan

Hawkeye
4th November 2009, 12:30
Paris Hilton!

Spacecadet
4th November 2009, 12:31
Jordan

Supporting those huge airbags takes a fair bit of talent

wurzel
4th November 2009, 12:33
Myleene Klass. A classic example of someone who keeps reinventing herself to get her ass on TV. She started out in a web version of Big Brother called the Doll's House - just a house full of chicks with a webcam in each one's bedroom. Then she was in that manufactured girls band, then she re appears as a classical musician, then she's suddenly got a degree in astrophysics and wants to take over from Patrick Moore, then she pops up on political programmes like This Week & I think she was on QT too & then the One Show. Oh, she does a bit of modelling too. On paper doing all these things you'd say she was far from useless but I'm afraid I don't buy it.

DiscoStu
4th November 2009, 12:33
Scott Mills, purely because he says "off of" instead of "from" :tantrum:

sasguru
4th November 2009, 12:34
By useless do you mean those that irritate or those with very little apparent talent?

I mean those with a talent for irritation :D

DimPrawn
4th November 2009, 12:35
SELECT *
FROM Celebrities

HTH

stillooking
4th November 2009, 12:39
Myleene Klass. A classic example of someone who keeps reinventing herself to get her ass on TV. She started out in a web version of Big Brother called the Doll's House - just a house full of chicks with a webcam in each one's bedroom. Then she was in that manufactured girls band, then she re appears as a classical musician, then she's suddenly got a degree in astrophysics and wants to take over from Patrick Moore, then she pops up on political programmes like This Week & I think she was on QT too & then the One Show. Oh, she does a bit of modelling too. On paper doing all these things you'd say she was far from useless but I'm afraid I don't buy it.

whs, she is very irritating but unlike yrs truly she's got a good agent:grin

Platypus
4th November 2009, 12:39
I'll start:

Ok you win. Nominations now closed.

gingerjedi
4th November 2009, 12:40
Sarah Kennedy, she is next to useless as a radio presenter.

I can only assume the BBC are scared of sacking a lady of a certain age.:rolleyes:

FiveTimes
4th November 2009, 12:56
Kelly/Jack Osbourne

wobbegong
4th November 2009, 13:00
Ok you win. Nominations now closed.

Hey, wait up, what about Vanessa Feltz?

Doggy Styles
4th November 2009, 13:33
Victoria Beckham

Crap singer, crap model, crap designer, crap posing for photos, crap oh what's the use - crap at everything. Except luckiest woman alive.

I quite like Myleene Klass though.

Pondlife
4th November 2009, 13:34
14 posts and no mention of Chris Moyles. :eek

Obnoxious winker

Same goes for Russell Brand.

Platypus
4th November 2009, 13:35
Hey, wait up, what about Vanessa Feltz?

Well, whatever Vanessa is or was, she's not as bad as Peaches is. She's a nothing of self-centred self-publicity and self-satisfaction :sick

If there is a more odious, vacuous, smug, conceited, irritating waste of space than Peaches Geldof, then we have yet to encounter it.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/ian-odoherty/ian-odoherty-her-da-must-be-so-proud-1930741.html

xoggoth
4th November 2009, 13:36
Yeh, Klass is chewy. I'd go for that ghastly over the top Italian bloke off Strictly Come Dancing that the missus insists on watching.

gingerjedi
4th November 2009, 13:39
14 posts and no mention of Chris Moyles. :eek

Obnoxious winker

Same goes for Russell Brand.

I though that went without saying.

I hear he's leaving his breakfast slot as listeners are switching off in droves.:yay:

DimPrawn
4th November 2009, 13:54
If you want to listen to obnoxious people, just tune into CUK.

sasguru
4th November 2009, 14:10
If you want to listen to obnoxious people, just tune into CUK.

Yeah good idea. How about it, powers that be? A CUK radio station - I'll do the breakfast shock-jock show.

stingman123
4th November 2009, 14:12
Jack Tweed (?) Jade Goodys "husband", oh, and her as well

Andy2
4th November 2009, 14:13
Victoria Beckham

Crap singer, crap model, crap designer, crap posing for photos, crap oh what's the use - crap at everything. Except luckiest woman alive.

I quite like Myleene Klass though.

WHS++

Platypus
4th November 2009, 14:14
Jack Tweed (?) Jade Goodys "husband", oh, and her as well

She's dead, Jim :nerd

BoredBloke
4th November 2009, 14:25

They have this chinease channel at the place I stay (broadcast in English) and she pops up on that also quite often

Peaches Geldof is only famous because of the poor and starving poeple in Africa. If it wasn't for them then Geldof wouldn't have become famous for Live Aid, which he's managed to do very nicely out of, and she wouldn't be famous for being his sprog.

So before you start pointing the finger at her, blame those millions of starving people who died to make her famous in Africa. F**kers!

stingman123
4th November 2009, 14:27
She's dead, Jim :nerd

Still bloody annoying though

hyperD
4th November 2009, 15:41
It's not the celebs that annoy me.... it's the fact that people's lives are so sadly unfulfilled that they prefer to fill the vacuum with the vacuous than do something worthwhile and rewarding.

George Parr
4th November 2009, 15:56
It's not the celebs that annoy me.... it's the fact that people's lives are so sadly unfulfilled that they prefer to fill the vacuum with the vacuous than do something worthwhile and rewarding.

...like post on here. :grin

BoredBloke
4th November 2009, 16:07

I bet you read that in Hello

Pinto
4th November 2009, 16:22
Kai Wayne

<<Placeholder for now>>

bogeyman
4th November 2009, 16:24
Kai Wayne

<<Placeholder for now>>

The Sun: -

Spud-faced toddler in Kindergarten punch up row

hyperD
4th November 2009, 16:44
I bet you read that in Hello

If a Hello "journalist" could spell vacuum, let alone know what it means, I'd be impressed! :rollin:

BoredBloke
4th November 2009, 16:46
If a Hello "journalist" could spell vacuum, let alone know what it means, I'd be impressed! :rollin:

They would probably know it as a Dyson

SuperZ
4th November 2009, 16:47
Paris Hilton!

Why? Nothing better on TV than the two series, "My new British Best Friend" or "My new American Best Friend".

What`s up with you people, open your eyes and see the talent.

:D

TheFaQQer
4th November 2009, 16:52
Sarah Kennedy, she is next to useless as a radio presenter.

I can only assume the BBC are scared of sacking a lady of a certain age.:rolleyes:

WHS

TheFaQQer
4th November 2009, 16:55
Davina Maccall
Jimmy Carr

+ those already mentioned.

Mr Crosby
4th November 2009, 19:37
I though that went without saying.

I hear he's leaving his breakfast slot as listeners are switching off in droves.:yay:

Unfortunatly he's said he isn't.

TykeMerc
4th November 2009, 21:36
SELECT *
FROM Celebrities

HTH

WHS

TimberWolf
4th November 2009, 21:40
SELECT *
FROM Celebrities

HTH

Where Name <> "Patrick Moore", "David Attenborough", ...

umm, struggling now, there must be a few more. Kate Humble, Paxman?

cupidstunt
4th November 2009, 21:48
Cheryl Cole

cupidstunt
4th November 2009, 21:51
Colleen Rooney

Alf W
4th November 2009, 21:56
No Kerry Katona on here yet?

Lives in Wilmslow. Absolute waste of oxygen. Always falling out with her neighbours. Hang on a minute...........

Waldorf
4th November 2009, 23:10
Tara Palmer-whatever!

SantaClaus
5th November 2009, 09:05
Stephen Fry.

I do wish he'd stop twittering.

Diestl
5th November 2009, 09:16
Stephen Fry.

I dont, I wish you would stop posting though.

Doggy Styles
5th November 2009, 09:21
Cheryl ColeI don't know, she turned down a career in ballet to become a pop star.

TheFaQQer
5th November 2009, 11:39
Stephen Fry.

The Daily Mash had an amusing story yesterday about Twitter. Linky (http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/twitter-users-dare-you-to-even-think-it-200911012188/).

SantaClaus
5th November 2009, 12:21
I dont, I wish you would stop posting though.

Looks like your genie doesnt work then :rollin:

norrahe
5th November 2009, 13:23
Anyone who graces the pages of those "celeb mags", reality tv types.

Diestl
5th November 2009, 14:00
Looks like your genie doesnt work then :rollin:

Well need you next month I suppose.

TimberWolf
5th November 2009, 14:20
Tara Palmer-whatever!

I wouldn't mind losing my business in her recession.

bogeyman
5th November 2009, 14:31
I wouldn't mind losing my business in her recession.

especially if it's a double-dip