• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone looking for a contract?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking for a contract?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8341621.stm
    Cats are evil.

You know what happens in the Olympic village with all those toned young athletes, full of hormones.

You'd be a mug not to try and get a job at the games.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepBlue View Post
      You know what happens in the Olympic village with all those toned young athletes, full of hormones.

You'd be a mug not to try and get a job at the games.
      The women aint bad either. Except the shot putters, runners, weightlifters...

Bagsee the synchronised swimmers.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        The women aint bad either. Except the shot putters, runners, weightlifters...

Bagsee the synchronised swimmers.
        Bagsee the Brazillian female beach volleyball team
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          The whole team? That could be an Olympic event in its own right.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            The whole team? That could be an Olympic event in its own right.
            I'll die trying if I have too (probably from them kicking the **** out of me for breaking into their rooms)
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

I once cajoled the Chinese Olympic Gold medallist limbo dancer back to my room, but she escaped under the door whilst I wasnt looking

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I ran into the Cuban Volleyball team in Peru this year.

DAMN they were GIANTS. The shortest one was 6ft 2!!!

Victoria Pendleton...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  mmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

When I was at school, there was a couple of lads who were dead good at swimming. They had their red & blue badges before I got my yellow. In fact, they did their lifesaving stuff (saving bricks from drowning in the deep end in their pyjamas) (and why the pyjamas wore bricks, I don't know).

A few times over the years I have seen blokes in swimming pools on the tall chairs and thought "That's the sort of person who only got a swimming certificate at school".

This past few years, there has been an increase in the number of Baywatch-type life saving people on the beaches. What losers, eh? Can't even get an indoor job.

Imagine a job where there's nothing to do but sit on your arse on a beach all summer watching ugly people sunbathing and saving their little wretches from drowning themselves all day. What a waste of a life that could have been spent cutting java code or fixing paper jams in the warm and dry indoors.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    Oh. My. God.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X