• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oral North, Anal SE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oral North, Anal SE

I hate working in the South east, up here in Manchester, its ace

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

i mean it
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)

Comment

Well if you mean Northeners are mainly gob-tulipes, I agree.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I completely concur its great fun up here

sorry I missed the drinks the other week too!!

Comment

no
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

And the ones in the middle?

Comment

I'd love a job in Manchester but in the past 10 years I've had 2 short 3 month stints with AZ and that's it. I guess it's not a good move living only 12 miles from the place!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Well if you mean Northeners are mainly gob-tulipes, I agree.
                That from the king of gob tulipes is really saying something! Mr kettle have you met Mr Pot?
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

mmm
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Not that it matters to me, but I think this is an excellent idea.

Let's make the north appear to be a great place to be and then loads of people will move from the south which will leave loads of jobs for those that are not stupid to fall for it.

Carry on.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X