• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

please-go - epetition response

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please-go - epetition response

We received a petition asking:

“We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to resign.”

“There are many reasons why we might want Brown to resign, but rather than having lots of narrow petitions on this topic (most of which have been rejected), I wanted one for all of us.”

------

Response........

The Prime Minister is completely focussed on restoring the economy, getting people back to work and improving standards in public services. As the Prime Minister has consistently said, he is determined to build a stronger, fairer, better Britain for all.

Oh, do keep up at the back
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

He will never be asked to resign - he makes the rest of the party look good!

PZZ

Comment

Cameron must be a bit thick if he wants to inherit this mess. I would refuse the job and let GB carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Cameron must be a bit thick if he wants to inherit this mess. I would refuse the job and let GB carry on.
          No, it's perfect take over - you can blame legitimately a lot of stuff on previous administration, it might become a bit more difficult to get re-elected though.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            No, it's perfect take over - you can blame legitimately a lot of stuff on previous administration, it might become a bit more difficult to get re-elected though.
            The medicine is going to be painful though and things continue to worsen with regard to borrowing. A lot of things are fundamentally broken too IMO, not just the usual time bombs. It's going to be all grief for Cameron and I don't think the electorate appreciate how bad things are. Heck, I'm not even sure Cameron does.

Comment

The medicine is going to be painful though and things continue to worsen with regard to borrowing. A lot of things are fundamentally broken too IMO, not just the usual time bombs. It's going to be all grief for Cameron and I don't think the electorate appreciate how bad things are. Heck, I'm not even sure Cameron does.
              Well its lucky there's wise heads like you on CUK to tell people how it is, eh?

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm not even sure Cameron does.
                His "chancellor" is certainly light weight, this might turn to be real bad or no difference at all.

Comment

Will it make any difference who wins the next election??

(Or any future election come to that??)

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
                    Will it make any difference who wins the next election??

(Or any future election come to that??)

PZZ
                    No, but we can still b1tch and moan about it. It's the British way, innit?

Comment

Working...
                    X