• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QE: Another £25 billion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QE: Another £25 billion

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

This time next year we'll all be millionaire's Rodders.

Comment

How much more has to be pumped in to bring us on a par with the Euro?

Goodby Sterling

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        How much more has to be pumped in to bring us on a par with the Euro?

Goodby Sterling
        But it's a race to the bottom, fnar fnar, so they'll have gone lower by the time sterling reaches them.

A kind of Zeno's paradox, but with you, your children and your children's children paying for the lunacy.

Did you here the comment from Indian finance minister yesterday when he bought 200 tonnes of gold? Translating from the broad Tamil: USA economy is fscked, Europe too. UK, what economy? We're not going to hold on to anymore of your crappy money! Quantitative easing? Well ease this you flippers!

Or something like that.

Comment

the pound is on the way up - stupid bloody cerrency!

Doesn't it know that if we print more it should be worth less!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Yes, just noticed that gold has dropped in price when priced in GBP.

I can only assume the currency gods reckoned they were going to print even more than another £25bn.

Comment

I'm waiting for the day Gordo announces that the BOE is going to print enough money to clear all UK PLC's debts...
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                I'm waiting for the day Gordo announces that the BOE is going to print enough money to clear all UK PLC's debts...
                So am I... somehow you just know he will.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  Won't need to. The UK will default.

HTH
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

inflation

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X