• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Small SKA News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small SKA News

Ordered 20 TBs of HDDs

I've got a small scar on my index finger of my left hand.

Comment

I've just bought some new oven gloves and an ironing board cover.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Well, that's the pr0n collection covered - now tell us about your work.

Comment

I've got a small scar on the thumb of my right hand.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Ordered 20 TBs of HDDs

Actually, that's interesting. Whose did you choose? What parameters did you feel most important? Which interface?
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I must archive some of the 'educational' videos I have this weekend.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I bought some sellotape and scissors today..
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I took delivery of a new FM radio for the bathroom yesterday.

It's a Roberts and the sound quality is far superior to the last one which recently died.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

100GB of important data arrived chez Platypus today

(my eBay DVDs arrived)

Comment

Working...
                    X