• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday cottage voyeur farmer story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday cottage voyeur farmer story

This is a shocking and appalling story. <snigger> No really, it is.

BUT

Can you read this news story without smiling or smirking at least once? And without thinking about the technology to make it work and how to install it?

Come on, be honest.

Winky linky.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Ok, ok it 'raised' a 'titter'

Fnarr, fnarr etc.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

She reported him to the police after they split up.
      So, she did nothing to stop him doing it, or raise the concern when he was doing it, it wasn't until they had split up and out of spite she contacted the police.

Nice.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

AFAIK there is only one design of smoke detector camera that has pan/tilt and a zoomable lens. It's really quite expensive and supposedly only available to the police etc. etc.. I wonder how he got his hands on 4 off them.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

The missus asked me why I always give it 100% in the sack , make loads of noise, and then jump and bow three times afterwards

I told her 'you never know who is watching'

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

but how much is their house worth???
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              AFAIK there is only one design of smoke detector camera that has pan/tilt and a zoomable lens. It's really quite expensive and supposedly only available to the police etc. etc.. I wonder how he got his hands on 4 off them.
              Sturgess hid four cameras in fake smoke alarms to film guests

HTH

Comment

There are CCTVs to mount under a surface that look pretty much like smoke detectors. Sure quite easy with a bit of disguise.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

There are CCTVs to mount under a surface that look pretty much like smoke detectors. Sure quite easy with a bit of disguise. Not as if everyone is familiar with every brand of smoke detector.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    but how much is their house worth???
                    Chef - top tip

On your get-away to a lodge in Jockland this winter, make sure you burn the toast on day 1.
                    If the smoke alarms dont go off, sh@g 'n shower in the dark.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X