• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Test - Take 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IQ Test - Take 2

Poll coming up.

Please try to resist the temptation to spoil the puzzle by explaining your answer.

Jack is looking at Anne, but Anne is looking at AndyW. Jack is married, but AndyW is not. Is a married person looking at an unmarried person?
    Yes
    19.35%
    No
    0.00%
    Cannot be determined
    80.65%
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

The answer is AndyW but that option isn't there.

FAIL. Again.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Yes.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

ummmmm, errrr, ahhh
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

yes

The answer's yes -- I'd enter that in the poll, only I don't seem to be allowed to vote.

Comment

Yes

lots of cannot be determineds there
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Yes

But there should have been an "AndyW's mum" for completeness.

Comment

feck

Comment

Yes - on the understanding that Anne isn't in fact a poodle.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X