• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

V

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V

anyone catch it?

Bit of a slow burner this one, but like battlestar, will have to wait and see.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Is this a remake of the chronic late 70's early 80's thing? Alien lizards etc.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Started off like CSI with UFOs...

Have to suspend reality (obviously) to get over the usual frustration watching this - why doesn't the resistance have the message out there already on the Web, TV etc.? Is David Icke their only mouthpiece?

The leader does look pretty freaky - reminds me of the baldy from the first Star Trek movie, but with hair...

Comment

Gawd, it was bad enough that they had Nick Griffin on last week, and now this week they've really plumbed new depths and let Ian Blair on <shudder>

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              anyone catch it?

Bit of a slow burner this one, but like battlestar, will have to wait and see.
              Olocks.....

Is this the remake??

If so, when, where please?

Comment

Aye, saw it the other day.

Sorry, not impressed. I'll watch a couple more but I have a feeling that it's gonna be a duff'n.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  Aye, saw it the other day.

Sorry, not impressed. I'll watch a couple more but I have a feeling that it's gonna be a duff'n.
                  I was a tad disappointed they gave most of the game away so early. IIR the original series kept ya goin' for a while and despite the bad special effects and 80's hairdoos it was great.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I was a tad disappointed they gave most of the game away so early. IIR the original series kept ya goin' for a while and despite the bad special effects and 80's hairdoos it was great.
                    I thought that bird without the gag-reflex was amazing!

Comment

Working...
                    X