• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Powershell People?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powershell People?

Current clientco is in a friggin mess tbh!!

There are currently about 30 different login scripts in the netlogon folder on the DC doing different things for different users etc. Not even sure if they are all used. Just by randomly looking at a few different account in AD I have noticed about 5 different logon scripts that are in use.

I need a powershell script that will list all users in one column and all logon script fileds in a second colum (even if this is blank)

I know there will be gpo factors to take into account but this would be a start.

Any powershell people fancy helping me out (found nothing on google so far)

Thanks.

Not an expert in powershell but this sort of thing is easily achieved with DSQuery.

Take a look here....

http://windowsitpro.com/article/arti...y-command.html

ADFind and ADMod are also a couple of excellent tools for this kind of job but can sometimes be a little tricky to get the syntax right.

Comment

Working...
    X