• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bumper sized tins of SPAM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumper sized tins of SPAM

Has anyone else noticed the recent tendency of spammers to send emails with >100kb attachments?

It's f**king irritating enough already without your webmail being jammed by one or two huge mails, and seeing as my provider's spam filter seems to have two settings, 'do nothing' or 'Hiroshima' I can't stop it without missing important mails.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I had a spam fritter from the chippy the other night, soaked in baked bean sauce. Yum.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I love spam fritters!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I love spam fritters!
        Me too, but it's the first time I've ever admitted it in public. This thread is like my coming out party
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I love spam fritters!
          have you ever tried those hamburgers you get in a tin ? with thick congealed gravy with blobs of white fat.

yum yum

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X