• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ericsson free laptop email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ericsson free laptop email

Just had an email from my kids footie coach, claiming that if you send it on to 8 people and cc anna.....@ericsson.... you get a free laptop. Email 20 and you get a better laptop?

Surely this is somekind of scam?

Check here

Comment

Originally posted by mr_woo View Post
      Just had an email from my kids footie coach, claiming that if you send it on to 8 people and cc anna.....@ericsson.... you get a free laptop. Email 20 and you get a better laptop?

It was started by someone who wanted to p1ss anna and/or ericsson off big time.

Comment

I have your laptop here. Please send the shipment and customs clearance fee of $75 to me by Western Union and I'll ship it to you.

HTH
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Just googled it!

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/int...csson_hoax.htm

Comment

It's not a scam. Email more than 30 people and Bill Gates will come round and deliver it for you, with $100 for each person you emailed.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
            X