• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Balls of Steel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls of Steel

You just know they'll get him down the nick that fast his nose'll bleed, but Balls of Steel, what?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Nah - Brains of Mush just like you.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Nah - Brains of Mush just like you.
      Girly tells me they're not allowed to stamp on their heads ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H, restrain them on the floor of the paddy wagon any more, but have cages^H^H^H^H^H vehicles equipped for express prisoner transport.

Comment

The australian police have these neat little pick-ups, utes, I think, that have these cages built into the back.

I used to watch them whizz past with these black faces pressed up against the bars. I dont think they got stamped on either. (if theres anybody watching)

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

They've got him.

I was watching Ute V8 racing the other day. Was very funny in a "why?" kinda way.

Comment

Working...
          X