• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flash Forward

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash Forward

Those of you who are watching this... hows it panning out so far? is it worth catching up?
    Coffee's for closers

The last line of ep 7 is "Hi dad."
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

We're quite enjoying the series.

I reckon the experiment that caused the "Flash Forward" was something to do with "Tesla" stuff.

Comment

I find the acting a bit amateurish, some of the characters superfluous and the plot a bit slow.

I could very easily stop watching but am going to stick it out until the end of the first series to see if it improves.

TBH, difficult to recommend it one way or the other. Sorry.

Comment

In typical US drama fashion the only guy with an English accent turns out to be a villain.

I like it so far but if hear they're making season 2 I'll switch off just as I did with lost.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

We were sort of enjoying it, really hoping it didnt go the way of lost. Then it did, a little.

So the missus bought the book and she has found it totally rivetting so far. So her advice is, watch the series out of curiosity, but get the book for a bluddy good read

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

We are continuing to watch. Quite enjoy.

I have enjoyed all the Robert Sawyer books I have read. Decent hard science fiction.

Comment

Now that's funny. We gave up on Fringe during the last season.

Comment

I heard they have signed up Jack Davenport and Joseph Fiennes for 5 years so it looks like we are in for the long haul. I thought it was a great premise for a story but since episode 2 it has really dragged. There is so much potential but all they seem to be doing is concentrating on an ex-drunk married to a doctor. I'll dip in every now and then to see if anything interesting happens but so far it has been disappointing

Comment

First few weeks were good. I am starting to get very very bored with it now.

Comment

Working...
                    X