• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A case of the Mondays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A case of the Mondays

<placeholder>

1 hour 40 minute commute in the morning, 10 o'clock meeting and the thought of another week working on a crap java swing financial system.

Lets hope the people for whom Monday will bring nothing more than checking jobserve and watching "Cash in the Attic" are not offended by your moaning about actually having a job...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Worked 5 months this year so I know what it is like to wake up and not have a 1 hour 40 minute commute to get to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
        No reason for me to even bother waking up on Monday morning........
        Oh yeah - you can't get Cash in the Attic. Bummer.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I like cash in the attic as well - is it a contractor thing??

Unfortunately, I have to be in the office before 10.00 UK time tomorrow, so will have to watch it when I get home in the evening.

PZZ

Comment

The A14 awaits...

Still, I don't usually bother setting off until lunchtime - not only is the route a bit quieter in the early afternoon, but Radio 4 is more interesting then

Comment

Freezing fog this morning when I opened the curtains. Turned out nice though as I sit here in first class watching the frosted country roll past. Now I just have to get the trolly dolly down with me tea.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Freezing fog this morning when I opened the curtains. Turned out nice though as I sit here in first class watching the frosted country roll past. Now I just have to get the trolly dolly down with me tea.
                  tell her your Terry Wogan joke

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                  X