• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I ran to pick up the phone...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran to pick up the phone...

...to hear an agent telling me he's looking for a 'Websphere Administrator'. Apparently, my name appeared in his keyword search because somewhere I tested something that failed to do something in some kind of broken connection to Websphere. 'Yeah, but testing is the same as building right?'

No it isn't, and building isn't the same as administrating.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Plan B, a device that send a electric shock to agent who don't read CV, after their key word search.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Feeling your pain Mich.

I received an email on Friday from an agency punting community support and care work (£6.10 PH if anyones interested). I can only presume that they guessed that working with dolts is my forte from the words "SAP", "Integration" and "13 years project management" on my CV.
      Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Working...
      X