• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I love that smell...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that smell...

I love the smell of petrol when I am filling up, but the missus hates it.

Do you reckon one of us is weird ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

No.

I used to love the smell of an empty fag packet. Mum and Dad both smoked, I never have..

I used to stand in the car park of my company occasionally (when I was in permiedom), cos it was within sniffing distance of the Players factory in Nottingham...

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      No.

I used to love the smell of an empty fag packet. Mum and Dad both smoked, I never have..

I used to stand in the car park of my company occasionally (when I was in permiedom), cos it was within sniffing distance of the Players factory in Nottingham...

I worked at Boots a long time ago and I hated that.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        I worked at Boots a long time ago and I hated that.
        What can I say...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

I like the smell of burning vegetation, e.g. when you get a faint whiff of someone burning grass in summer. Not too keen on the smell of perfumes.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I like the smell of burning vegetation, e.g. when you get a faint whiff of someone burning grass in summer. Not too keen on the smell of perfumes.
            <looks out on autumnal landscape>

<hides the matches...>

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

You'll love the smell of napalm then. In the morning.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

The difference can be explained because you are presumably a man and your missus is, I guess, a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  The difference can be explained because you are presumably a man and your missus is, I guess, a woman.

What do they say about presumption being the mother of all ****-ups?
                  l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Hay and horses.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X