• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morissey does a runner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morissey does a runner

Someone threw a plastic bottle at him so he takes it out on the whole audience by not providing the service they paid for.

I suppose people like him believe in collective punishment.

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom View Post
    A stupid tw@t hit him on the head with a plastic bottle so he decided that it wasn't worth getting the abuse at the age of 50 when he's just come back from being seriously ill.
    FTFY.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Yes, that's fair enough. He's not strange: he just wants to live his life that way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        FTFY.
        WHS
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

it suddenly struck me...
          I might just die with a smile on my face after all

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

A stupid tw@t hit him on the head with a plastic bottle so he decided that it wasn't worth getting the abuse at the age of 50 when he's just come back from being seriously ill.
            FTFY.
            Great way of making a living, get thousands of people to pay a fair sum to see you and then use any excuse to not do any work. If he's too ill to face that many people then maybe he shouldn't be taking people's money.

Or maybe he should get a proper job.

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom View Post
              Great way of making a living, get thousands of people to pay a fair sum to see you and then use any excuse to not do any work. If he's too ill to face that many people then maybe he shouldn't be taking people's money.

Or maybe he should get a proper job.
              How often do people hit you on the head, doing your job, with no provocation?

If the t0sser who threw the bottle didn't want to see him, why bother going there in the first place, other than to cause some degree of upset?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

There was that time I was on the trading floor.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  There was that time I was on the trading floor.......
                  Re-read my post and check that that still fits the bill

Are you sure you didn't accidentally steal some important landmark posts from him in a former life?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I'd settle for the miserable sod just cheering up. He was miserable in the 80's when his girlfriend was in a coma but surely he should have moved on by now
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X