• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Natural Born Killers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural Born Killers

The smallest of our four cats is a little black and white Al-Queada infiltrator. She was an abandoned little ball of fleas when we took her in, and the other three gave her lots of leeway. She now torments the life out of them, chasing them, ambushing them and generally being mischevious. She jumps up on the missus and sucks her top, leaving a little wet catty-mouth-marks,
    she never had a proper mum.
    Anyways, last week, we found tufts of white fur all over the garden and then the missus heard a terrible catawauling. A big black cat had the little one pinned down and was ripping lumps out of it.
    On sunday the missus found the big black mog in the kitchen stealing their cat food, but she wouldnt let me chuck it out.
    Well last night, she was out at work, I espied the b@stard in the garden, and was tempted to leave the door open to entice it in.
    I was thinking 'dont mess with the monkeys moggie, we are natural born killers'

So what should I do ? visit it with monkey retribution, or leave the natural world to look after itself ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The smallest of our four cats is a little black and white Al-Queada infiltrator. She was an abandoned little ball of fleas when we took her in, and the other three gave her lots of leeway. She now torments the life out of them, chasing them, ambushing them and generally being mischevious. She jumps up on the missus and sucks her top, leaving a little wet catty-mouth-marks,
    she never had a proper mum.
    Anyways, last week, we found tufts of white fur all over the garden and then the missus heard a terrible catawauling. A big black cat had the little one pinned down and was ripping lumps out of it.
    On sunday the missus found the big black mog in the kitchen stealing their cat food, but she wouldnt let me chuck it out.
    Well last night, she was out at work, I espied the b@stard in the garden, and was tempted to leave the door open to entice it in.
    I was thinking 'dont mess with the monkeys moggie, we are natural born killers'

So what should I do ? visit it with monkey retribution, or leave the natural world to look after itself ?

A couple of strategically placed claymores should do the trick...

Comment

Keep a water pistol handy and if it gets in the kitchen again shoot to kill.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Keep a water pistol handy and if it gets in the kitchen again shoot to kill.
        You are too soft for this type of man-to-cat warfare zippy. If you attack my black and white ally, it's the rolling pin and bloody vengeance

or a slap with the wooden spoon at least

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          You are too soft for this type of man-to-cat warfare zippy. If you attack my black and white ally, it's the rolling pin and bloody vengeance

or a slap with the wooden spoon at least

Depends on the water pistol. Get one of those Super Soaker jobs and it'll never show it's face again.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Depends on the water pistol. Get one of those Super Soaker jobs and it'll never show it's face again.
            ok.I need a black bally clava and a silencer for the supper soaker
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Next door have an anti-cat, movement activated, sprinkler system. Seems to work quite well, except the chap keeps forgetting to turn it off when he goes to the shed...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Tempt it in, bung it in a box, get it up the vet's and have its knackers cut off.

Or, tempt it in, bung it in a box, drive over the box, bung the box in the bin.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

all cats are tulip and must be killed. Now.

Comment

EO - build yourself one of these, and entice it with Sheba or some such posh cat food.

Comment

Working...
                    X