• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I love this tune!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this tune!

Been listening to it on repeat for about half an hour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur0OMTHKRKk
    ǝןqqıʍ

Why does he sing like that? He's got a great voice, but he seems to put on some kind of Mexican accent or something when he sings. Very odd, and puts me off buying any of his records, even though I kind of quite like the music in general.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
      Why does he sing like that?
      He's from Glasgow.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        He's from Glasgow.
        Precisely. I probably wouldn't have enquired if he'd been a native of Yucatán.

Comment

What song and who are you listening to?

Can't access YT from my desk.
          Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
            What song and who are you listening to?

Can't access YT from my desk.
            HOLLY VALANCE - "KISS KISS"
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
              Precisely. I probably wouldn't have enquired if he'd been a native of Yucatán.
              <casual racist>
              Well, it's all "foreign" to me.
              </casual racist>
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Threaded has a wonderful singing voice!

(It's not really Threaded btw...)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

(It's not really Threaded btw...)
                  I was just about to congratulate him on how well his diet was going!
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                  X