• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Santa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Santa

I have been a good boy this year. Please please please can I have the following for Christmas

Nintendo Wii with Wii sports.
    Crate of Valhalla Brewery Ale.
    Pair of 44'' waist 32'' long, hand knitted hipsters. Turqoise.
    1TB 4 bay NAS drive.

And nothing at all whatsoever from the Jeremy Clarkson naff DVD section.

If you can't manage all of that, then I'll settle for the hipsters.

Ho Ho Ho

SY01
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    1TB 4 bay NAS drive.

Ordering tomorrow another 4U server with 24 HDD bays - SKA is growing by the hour

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Ordering tomorrow another 4U server with 24 HDD bays - SKA is growing by the hour
      Anyway

About me .....

Comment

I've been a bad little boy so I won't get what I want for xmas....mainly because I've been getting it all year
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Ooooh ooh oohhhh, can i have a digital SLR camera please, can I? Can I?

Comment

Get Wii with Wii Sports...

Or wait until next year's Xmas and get Wii HD

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Get Wii with Wii Sports...

Or wait until next year's Xmas and get Wii HD
              sell Wii with Wii sports next Christmas on ebay ....

Comment

Can I have a pony? Pleeeeeeeease.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  I have been a good boy this year. Please please please can I have the following for Christmas

Pair of 44'' waist 32'' long, hand knitted hipsters. Turqoise.

SY01
                  Bit of a short-arsed porker eh?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Dear Santa,

All I want for xmas is to be viewing the UK from abroad.

Thanks,
                    HAB.
                    I had hoped that I would be gone by now, but the things that are stopping me are on-going. I have no idea when they will be sorted out.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X