• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I will speak to my account manager"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I will speak to my account manager"

Fixed Lines spread with agents like flu. I have noticed that every agent now closes the call with "I will speak to my manager about your candidacy". Boy I love agents , they are so cute

"Have you got any other interview lined up?"

He then adds that he only wants to know this because he can exclude this client from those he contacts on your behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Naaarwich View Post
      He then adds that he only wants to know this because he can exclude this client from those he contacts on your behalf.
      The "Lined up interviews" question ? I always thought this is kind of legitimate question .. and am not too perturbed by it , I normally answer truthfull .

Comment

Originally posted by newblood View Post
        The "Lined up interviews" question ? I always thought this is kind of legitimate question .. and am not too perturbed by it , I normally answer truthfull .

Have you sent your letter to Santa yet?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by newblood View Post
          Fixed Lines spread with agents like flu. I have noticed that every agent now closes the call with "I will speak to my manager about your candidacy". Boy I love agents , they are so cute
          Is that the same as saying 'I have not authority to make a decision and don't know what you are saying as I have only been an account director for a week since becoming a graduate in media studies from Thames Vally Uni'??

PZZ

Comment

It must be the new "I'll email you the spec right away".

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              It must be the new "I'll email you the spec right away".
              Like the olde my agents bond is my word, cheque in the post, wont c**me in your mouth....

PZZ

Comment

Working...
              X