• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Atw - you'll love this one ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atw - you'll love this one ....

Telegraph: RBS headquarters to host all-day drinking parties

If it keeps them out of the local pubs round there then great, it'll be easier for me to get served. There were a bunch of right obnoxious types from RBS (I could not help overhearing they were so noisy) upstairs at DD the other week. It'll be good if they had their own place away from the rest of us.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

The form also states what type of entertainment RBS hopes to provide: "anything similar to live music, recorded music or performances of dance to include (but not limited to) karaoke, DJs and cabaret-style performances".
    They're going to open a lap dancing bar!

Comment

If you want a bit of a giggle, do a little research on the current CEO of RBS, one "Stephen Hester".....and what happened to the profits/fortunes of the companies he was at prior to being given that role.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
      X