• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petulant child

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petulant child

Anyone ever worked for one? I can't believe my luck that having left a gig working for a rookie/bullie PM I now am reporting to an inexperience 40 year old going on 4.

He had a total hissy fit today. Made me feel a right back and front (sl) in front of the whole team. No need for it.

I cooled off, then sent him an email pointing out his inconsistencies. He did not even reply.

So this'll prolly be over in a day or two. The thing is when I joined the project I heard of a long tale of people he canned because he didn't see eye to eye with them. This'll be fun. SY01 does not take crap from anyone any more.

This needs a poll. "How long before SY01 gets tulip-canned"
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Plenty of room on the bench, come and join the party!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Plenty of room on the bench, come and join the party!
      Why thangyou.

But I thought the bench was full atm?

Seriously I'd rather be on the bench than losing my marbles being bullied again. You never know, praps I'll get RESPECK for standing up to him.

Comment

What?

Here we go again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
          What?

Here we go again!!!

Yes, spot the common denominator in all these " I work with a nutter threads of SY01"

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Made me feel a right back and front (sl) in front of the whole team...

...SY01 does not take crap from anyone any more.
            Really?

Comment

Originally posted by SorenLorensen View Post
              Really?
              Yes. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Yes, spot the common denominator in all these " I work with a nutter threads of SY01"
                I think the common denominator is my rotten bad luck to be honest. I have worked in IT for years without significant problems. Then this year .....

I can count no less than 6 contractors that have been canned by this *****. All in short succession. The permies hate his guts. I mean looooaaathe him.

He is one of those "ideas men" who says things like "don't bring me problems, bring me solutions". Total knob.

Comment

Not another repeat!

Wonder what's on Sky One?

Comment

Don't you just hate contractors who join the project and open cans of big juicy worms all over the place, 'biging' up their part?

Comment

Working...
                    X