• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2000 up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 up

80 posts past this before I realised, but then I am too busy posting utter toss and winging like a 6 year old girl.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    80 posts past this before I realised, but then I am too busy posting utter toss and winging like a 6 year old girl.
    I'm not going to argue with that.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      I'm not going to argue with that.
      I knows my place

Comment

You have to agree that most of your posts are b^llocks though.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post

PZZ
          tick tock **** wit

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
            Why can't you spell bollocks?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Why can't you spell bollocks?
              Sock puppet. Not sure who's. He has been most prevalent tonight. The mods aren't daft.

A short term problem. A stain, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Sock puppet. Not sure who's. He has been most prevalent tonight. The mods aren't daft.

A short term problem. A stain, if you will.

The pattern-matching bit of my brain matched up "bollocks", "sock" and "stain" and came to a crusty onanistic conclusion.

Saly, I think pzz76077 didn't take any water with his/her spirits this evening and is not posting to his/her usual high standard.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

The pattern-matching bit of my brain matched up "bollocks", "sock" and "stain" and came to a crusty onanistic conclusion.

Saly, I think pzz76077 didn't take any water with his/her spirits this evening and is not posting to his/her usual high standard.

Comment

Are you both Liebor born and bread??

You must be....Ive never known anyone to be so wrong about me!!

At least you could make some kind of effort!!

PZZ

Comment

Working...
                    X