• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some of Jed Clampetts favourite sayings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of Jed Clampetts favourite sayings

Hot diggety Dog
    Well I'll be
    You don't say
    Now, hear me out

If I think of any more, I'll add them

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Thems good chittlings, Grandma....

Comment

"one of these days I'm gonna have a big talk with that boy"

Comment

Granny. "Moonshine for medicinal purposes only, it's my rheumatiz medicine.
        Never swap horses crossing a stream

Comment

Pearl: Jed, what do you mean you sold the swamp for twenty dollars? It's worth more than that!
          Jed: Maybe so, but the man from the oil company set great store by how he was going to pay me in some new kind of dollars.
          Pearl: What do you mean? There's no new kind of dollars.
          Jed: Well, I heard of gold dollars and silver dollars, but he said he was going to pay me in "million dollars"

I have the 10-DVD set on my shelf and you've made me want to watch them all again now!

Comment

Working...
          X