• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on Ireland !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Ireland !

Let's give those Frenchies a good pasting at Croke Park tonight.

As for that shortie Sarkozy, he's not even coming:

http://irishsoccerinsider.wordpress....-box-incident/

Come on the Paddies! Teach those UEFA w*****s for gerrymandering the draw.

Comment

ah well

merde happens!

Are we still composed of the england b team, I swapped from footie to rugby after Jacko ceased to be manager.

Also Rugby is a classier game to watch. (and Gaelic footie, shame you don't get it on C4 anymore)
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Rue Des Blaguer
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          ah well
          Are we still composed of the england b team, I swapped from footie to rugby after Jacko ceased to be manager.

Also Rugby is a classier game to watch. (and Gaelic footie, shame you don't get it on C4 anymore)
          Sadly I'd have to admit few of the players would make an England B team, but shamefully for him Stephen Ireland who plays for Man City refuses to even play for us any more.

Yes I noticed everyone switched from football to rugby when they became more successful. I grew up playing hurling, the most skillful and graceful game of them all. I was crap though...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
            Sadly I'd have to admit few of the players would make an England B team, but shamefully for him Stephen Ireland who plays for Man City refuses to even play for us any more.

Yes I noticed everyone switched from football to rugby when they became more successful. I grew up playing hurling, the most skillful and graceful game of them all. I was crap though...
            Always been a Rugby girl me, grew up in Donnybrook so spent a lot of time stood on the sidelines... while my Dad was supposed to be looking after me
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Actually, my only experience of GAA is when my brother broke my arm with his hurl - little tulip.
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Always been a Rugby girl me, grew up in Donnybrook so spent a lot of time stood on the sidelines... while my Dad was supposed to be looking after me
                Lucky today, the sheepshaggers shoulda done you.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Yeah - it was a bit tulip... not as bad as England yesterday, that was woeful!
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Enjoyed the last minute try though.

And it had to be HIM, didn't it. Very good player - will history consider him a great?

Comment

Working...
                    X