• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dance with the Devil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dance with the Devil

has anyone got Cozey Powels version on mp3 that I can grab - for research before purchasing an album that has it...
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Originally posted by n5gooner
    has anyone got Cozey Powels version on mp3 that I can grab - for research before purchasing an album that has it...
    Aye N5

For a moment I thought Dance with the Devil was an article on NLs foreign policy.

But a great drum solo that was, cant remember if it reached top slot, I think it was out at the time as the instrumental Mouldy Old Dough, which was by , erm Lieutenant Pigeon ?

Sorry I dont have the MP3 !

Comment

I have it at home in the UK. I will be there on Thursday so will try and send it to you.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I had it on my "K-tel", best of '72 compilation. Classic stuff.

Other drum solos you may care to slash your wrists to :

Ian Paice on "The Mule" (Deep Purple - Made in Japan 1972)
        Ginger Baker on "Toad" (Cream - Wheels of Fire 1968)
        Ian Wallace on "The Sailor's Tale" (King Crimson Live at Jacksonville 1972)
        John Bonham on "Moby Dick" (Led Zeppelin - The Song remains the same 1973), although much better stuff available on bootlegs.
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

got it last night - so complied some "heavy" music for the car to drive to work with today - currently phoenix has the CD. Also has the meaty Matalica "enter sandman"

good drum solo. thanks guys for your help.........
          Last edited by n5gooner; 29 November 2005, 10:44.
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            got it last night - so complied some "heavy" music for the car to drive to work with today - currently phonix has the CD. Also has the meaty Matalica "enter sandman"

good drum solo. thanks guys for your help.........

But have you ever heard the Hayseed Dixie version of Sandman, has to be heard to be belived
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
              But have you ever heard the Hayseed Dixie version of Sandman, has to be heard to be belived
              not sure I have.......quick google......
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Astonishment!!!!

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                I had it on my "K-tel", best of '72 compilation. Classic stuff.

Other drum solos you may care to slash your wrists to :

Ian Paice on "The Mule" (Deep Purple - Made in Japan 1972)
                Ginger Baker on "Toad" (Cream - Wheels of Fire 1968)
                Ian Wallace on "The Sailor's Tale" (King Crimson Live at Jacksonville 1972)
                John Bonham on "Moby Dick" (Led Zeppelin - The Song remains the same 1973), although much better stuff available on bootlegs.
                Drum solos to slit your wrists to and Carl Palmer doesn't get a mention!
                Why not?

Comment

well prehaps we should make a list..............one entry per person...............

I'll start with

Cozy Powell
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

The one and only......

Keith Moon.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X