• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B coming on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B coming on

Got to alpha build of the filter driver last night.

Just get the GUI to alpha build and we have, well, an alpha build.

And that's only after two years of spare time.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Well I always hear about other people's plan B's.

Comment

AtW seems to have the monopoly on "news about" threads.

You usually find most Plan Bs get announced by the "could you please check out my new website" threads.

Comment

I'm interested. Is it something I might buy? I'm just an ordinary computer user these days.

Comment

I've spent all day 'fixing' a bug in one of my intra-net static data table maint thingy that I couldn't be arsed to fix before. Now that I've done it, I can't remember what I was going to do with it once I've fixed it.

Time to start thinking about the pub.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I've managed to make something run twice as fast today. So I'm pleased.

Now if only it would make me some money.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Been trying to work out why certain environment variables don't make their way into a php script invoked from a web page run via apache. Think I may have just seen the light - mod_env.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                I'm interested. Is it something I might buy? I'm just an ordinary computer user these days.
                I hope so. I fully intend to give Zone Alarm a run for it's money

Comment

Oh goody you have written a buggy firewall that screws computers up. you will make a mint selling it to the corporates.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My Plan B is coming on brilliantly... Churchill has been working on it pretty much all day
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X