• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone fancy a kebab

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone fancy a kebab

Russian-style?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Try looking a little closer to home....

Link

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
      Try looking a little closer to home....

Link
      That's grim.

I'm guessing that when they suspect she was turned in to a kebab, which sort of kebab, out of interest ?

Are we talking Shish or Donner, or what precisely ?

I have no idea what cooked human flesh looks like, so it'd be nice to know if ever in the situation when coming back from a club a little the worse for wear.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
        That's grim.
        Its appalling. As for the rest of your post, I see no humour in a child being abused and murdered. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
          Its appalling. As for the rest of your post, I see no humour in a child being abused and murdered. At all.
          Apologies if it came across as flippant. I too see no humour in such an appaling act, and had I wanted to crack jokes, there are plenty more obvious ones around the name Donna, etc.

The second part was an afterthought, and I just wondered how to tell if human flesh is used in a product ? A bit grisly, I know, but it was just curiousity.

Apolgies again, and it was not my original intent to offend. Sorry.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
            The second part was an afterthought, and I just wondered how to tell if human flesh is used in a product ? A bit grisly, I know, but it was just curiousity.
            DNA analysis. Quite common to take a sample of pig feed and have it checked.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              DNA analysis. Quite common to take a sample of pig feed and have it checked.
              Really ???

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
              X