• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pssst!! Want a fake Pay Slip?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pssst!! Want a fake Pay Slip?

These guys can help you out. Now there's no problem in getting that BTL mortgage or loan!

Here's how some jounalist chappies did it...
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

OK - own up someone. Plan B up and running?

Comment

Sorry
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Sorry
        No need to apologise - I think it's a corker of an idea! The good times are coming back!
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

You agree that all novelty documents this website, or any of its employees or owners produce are for novelty and fun purposes only. You agree in ordering any novelty documents from us, that without exception they are not to be used for financial gain, fraud, deception or any other criminal actvivity. You understand and agree that ReplicaDoc does not take, or will not accept any liability for your actions and/or decisions.
          Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
            These guys can help you out. Now there's no problem in getting that BTL mortgage or loan!

Here's how some jounalist chappies did it...
            Old story, those sites (he has anther caled Fake Alibi IIRC) have been going for a few years and the journos pull this one up whenever the news is slow.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Its surprising how many sites are around that will provide payslips. I was looking for stationery for our payroll and came across dozens offering completed payslips and P60's. First I've seen with utility bills and bank statements right enough.

Comment

How difficult is it to design your own?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I get p’ed off when journalist discover something “new” and they invariably point to something on the Internet. This scam has been going on for many years, particularly it was advertised in the old Exchange & Mart magazine and in Polish on postcard adverts in London (pre EU days). I think the system itself is more to blame as utility are no real proof of identity and were never intended to be so. There is no substitute for common sense but that seems not to exist these days.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X