• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I guess that explains why Jo has bowed out of Spooks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess that explains why Jo has bowed out of Spooks

with a bullet in the chest

'Spooks dating agency' couple spied leading separate lives

Spooks star Miranda Raison has separated from her husband Raza Jaffrey four years after they met on the set of the hit BBC spy drama.

Ms Raison, who plays agent Jo Portman in the show, has told friends their two-year marriage is over.

The couple fell for each other as their on-screen characters also developed a relationship – but their marriage is said to have suffered because they spent too little time together after Mr Jaffrey left the show.

Not sure how it affects MI5's recuiting efforts, but most of the characters seem to be literally killed off, like Adam being blown up in a car, Ben having his throat cut, and for that matter Zafar played by Raza Jaffrey being kidnapped by terrorists and also killed.

It's a shame Malcolm the techie is bowing out, although he seems to be one of the few who survived!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Never liked her anyway. How many times has plot lines had her as a gonner. Maybe this time it's for real.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Marks out of ten? I would give her one.

Comment

Working...
      X