• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a celebrity get me out of here

The line-up looks boring this year, but then again it seemed like that last year too. No really big celebrities, except maybe Sam Fox. Jimmy White is in there too.

Oddly enough, I thought Kim Woodburn had been on before. She starts out tough and matriarch like, but is soon overthrown and reduced to tears by bigger characters

Justin & Colin, why?

I suppose they are used to putting things in their mouth that do not belong in there.

They lived across the road from me until recently, hardly celebs.

Comment

Looks like it's one more for the ladies this year, with no really good female totty. Unless you count an aged Sam Fox. Not sure about Camilla Dallerup and the others as I don't watch Eastenders/Come Dancing and the other parp shows where they get them from.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Looks like it's one more for the ladies this year, with no really good female totty. Unless you count an aged Sam Fox. Not sure about Camilla Dallerup and the others as I don't watch Eastenders/Come Dancing and the other parp shows where they get them from.
        Camilla left strictly last year. Her winning freestyle last year with Tom was very impressive, though.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Camilla left strictly last year. Her winning freestyle last year with Tom was very impressive, though.
          So she's decent totty then?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            So she's decent totty then?
            I only watch it for the dancing. In 2006 she was the face and legs for Aristoc stockings, though.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I'm a Celeb is the only one of these shows I watch. You always end up cheering for the person you thought you'd hate
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                I'm a Celeb is the only one of these shows I watch. You always end up cheering for the person you thought you'd hate
                Like David Van Day and Timmy Mallett?

I quickly went off Brian Paddick last year, having had quite a bit of tiime for him previously.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Like David Van Day and Timmy Mallett?

I quickly went off Brian Paddick last year, having had quite a bit of tiime for him previously.
                  No, not Timmy Mallet. I was praying for an invasion of funnel-web spiders
                  Carol Thatcher is a good example. I thought she'd be up herself but she turned out to be a really good sport.

Edit: I know I'll get slated for saying this, but Jordan was pretty good too
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    No, not Timmy Mallet. I was praying for an invasion of funnel-web spiders
                    Carol Thatcher is a good example. I thought she'd be up herself but she turned out to be a really good sport.

Edit: I know I'll get slated for saying this, but Jordan was pretty good too
                    Each to their own, Z.

I quite liked Timmy because of the way he wound up all the girls that were quite bitchy to those not in their little clique.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                    X