• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

www.swoopo.co.uk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.swoopo.co.uk

Has anyone used the site above (www.swoopo.co.uk)?

It's an action site and some of the stuff seems to be going for extremely low prices. I am trying to work out what the catch is before I use them!

Any experience useful.

TIA

From moneysupermarket.com: "I was a bidder for 6 month. My recommendation: Stay far away."

From El Reg: "Swoopo - eBay's (more) evil twin"

From Jeff Atwood: "swoopo is about as close to pure, distilled evil in a business plan as I've ever seen."

Plenty more out there: if you type "swoopo" into Google, the top autosuggest item (which is determined by what other people are searching for) is "swoopo scam"

Comment

Is this one of those "auction" sites where you pay for credits to be able to bid?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
      X