• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toxic World

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toxic World

An Exploration Of Human Stupidity

By Mike Adams
    11-27 -5

The mass poisoning of humanity: an exploration of human stupidity As human beings, we're the only species stupid enough to actually poison ourselves.

As part of modern living, we create a wide variety of chemical toxins that go into the ecosystem through rivers and streams, the air, the soil and so on.

Not only that, we actually synthesize toxic chemicals and then inject them directly into the food supply -- knowing full well that they are poisonous and are major contributors to the epidemic rates of chronic disease we are experiencing today.

What are these chemicals I'm talking about?

Dr. Poison Mercury, DDS

When we talk about mercury fillings, you have to keep in mind that mercury is simply one of the most toxic substances you can put into the human body, aside from radioactive substances.

Right now, today, dentists all across the country and around the world are taking this highly toxic metal and literally putting it into the teeth of human beings.

More Poison From Dentists - Fluoride

That's not the end of the toxicity in the world of dentistry, we also h ave dentists pushing for, get this, the dripping of a highly toxic chemical waste product into the water supply... a substance that's scraped off the smokestacks of industrial polluters.

They want every person in the community to actually drink this substance.

Across the country and around the world, dentists are insisting that we drip fluoride into the public water supply. For what purpose? To protect the teeth?

Can you be serious?

This is the insanity of the modern dentistry community. Remember, these are the same people that want to put mercury in your mouth, so it only makes sense that they also want to poison your entire body by putting fluorosilicic acid into the water supply.

How To Poison The Entire Population

There's absolutely no good science behind any of the fluoride arguments. Even if they were using genuine natural fluoride, there are no studies that show the ingestion of fluoride decreases the incidence of dental caries in modern society.

Put More Chemicals In Our Food, Please

Our population is being poisoned with artificial chemical sweeteners. Let's take a look at these. Aspartame is a sweetener that was never proven safe; in fact, the original safety recommendation panel at the FDA recommended that aspartame be denied approval as a safe food ingredient. It was none other than Donald Rumsfeld at the time who helped push aspartame through the FDA to get it legalized as a food additive.

Now would you like to go out and drink some formaldehyde?

Well, you might do that if you were a biological specimen that needed to be preserved for dissection, but if you're a normal, healthy, sane human being, you'd never drink formaldehyde.

Unless, of course, they put it in an artificial sweetener compound and added it to cans of your favorite carbonated soft drink, in which case Americans will gladly drink formaldehyde in can after can, poisoning their nervous systems, going half blind, experiencing epilepsy and increasing the onset of neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer's disease.

Again, we're the only species stupid enough to actually poison ourselves with these chemicals. And yet we have entire groups, food lobbies and public apologizers who run around saying that these ingredients are perfectly good for you.

Pepperoni-Shaped Poison

Not to be outdone, the meat processing companies in this country also want to make sure they get lots of poison into your food products. It's not enough to just sell you red meat, which is by itself an extremely unhealthy food ingredient that promotes colon cancer, heart disease, obesity and many other disorders, they also have to put cancer-causing chemicals in various meat products.

You can buy sliced ham, sliced chicken, deli slices, lunch meat, packaged ham, pepperoni, the meat that goes into soups, the meat that goes into those little lunch trays ... pretty much any form of packaged meat at the grocery store has this toxic ingredient in it. That's why the daily consumption of processed meats has now been clinically shown to produce a 6,700% increase in the risk of pancreatic cancer!

Toxic Personal Care Products

So now we've got toxic chemicals in our mouths, in our public water supplies, and in our foods and beverages. Where else can money hungry corporations put toxic chemicals into our immediate environment and get them into our bodies?

Well, think hard and you might come up with some other ideas. Let's look at the personal care products industry, because practically every brand name shampoo, cologne, perfume, deodorant, antiperspirant or other personal care product on the market is made with toxic fragrance chemicals.

These can contain solvents, carcinogens and compounds that are registered in government databases as having strong liver toxicity.

I've even heard pharmacists tell me that the skin is a great barrier, so whatever you put on your skin won't go into your body.

That's utterly ridiculous! As pharmacists, haven't these people ever sold nicotine patches? How do you think those work? They work by releasing nicotine that gets absorbed directly through your skin into your bloodstream. If your skin didn't absorb nicotine, the nicotine patches wouldn't deliver a dosage.

You have to be half-crazy to think that the skin is some kind of permanent barrier that keeps out everything you put on it.

In fact, the skin is very porous -- the skin breathes. Yes, it keeps out bacteria, but it sure doesn't keep out chemical solvents, and it doesn't keep out molecules as big as nicotine. Nicotine molecules are not very small, by the way.

There are many things that go right through your skin, and those include fragrance chemicals, solvents, and a lot of other toxic ingredients that are found in personal care products.

One such ingredient called MIT was recently discovered in most brand-name shampoos, and this MIT ingredient is known to cause brain cancer.

Voluntary Chemical Suicide

So what else could we use to poison the population? There are still many other options.

One way would be to sell a toxic chemical that people voluntarily put into their mouths because another person in a position of authority told them to do so.

People are poisoning their minds with the prescription antidepressant drugs that promote violent behavior and suicides.

They're poisoning their cardiovascular system with beta-blockers and other drugs.

And of course they're poisoning their livers.

They'll pay good money too, not just a few hundred dollars a month, but several thousand dollars a month.

Some people will spend six figures a year poisoning their bodies because their doctor told them to do so.

And, then when something goes wrong and they have a small tumor show up on a mammogram, or some other blood test comes back positive that indicates they may have some sort of cancer tumor, they will gladly pay another $100,000 or more in order to destroy their entire immune system with a treatment known as chemotherapy.

This is great stuff. Look, we're going to destroy the cancer tumor and, if we're lucky, there may even be a patient left by the time we're done. And if not -- that's alright, as long as they pay the bill.

Official, Government-Approved Drug Dealers

We as a species actually have a class of professionals, highly-paid professionals, who we give the right to poison us with toxic chemicals.

These people are called doctors. I call them drug dealers.

Just like illegal drugs, their drugs kill people.

The main difference is that these "legal" drugs enrich politically influential corporations, whereas illegal drugs enrich drug lords. Our national "War on Drugs" is quite selective in its targets, don't you think?

Industrial hemp is outlawed, but doping up millions of children on powerful narcotics is perfectly legal: it's called Ritalin.

So, remember, we're the only species stupid enough to actually poison ourselves.

We're #1!

Is it any wonder, with all of the poisoning going on at all the different levels in our bodies, that we are now the most chronically diseased population that has ever been recorded in the history of civilization?

It's true -- there is no population that has suffered from diseases like we do in America today.

Plus, as recent studies have shown, we're the #1 nation in the world in terms of mental disorders as well! Let's see: #1 in obesity, #1 in diabetes, #1 in cancer, #1 mental disorders, and we have the HIGHEST health care costs in the world, too.

And, frighteningly, we're the country with the most nukes.

Great idea, huh? Put the nuclear weapons under control of the most mentally disturbed population in the world... now if only our leaders were at least sane...

Actually, We're Pretty Darned Clever, Aren't We?

Not only are we the most stupid species on the planet, because we're poisoning ourselves, we are simultaneously the cleverest species, because we find ways to justify all that poisoning.

Having used the word "stupid" throughout this editorial, I use it deliberately. I don't mean it in the way that a teenager might say, "My stupid little brother flipped me off." I mean it in a more precise way, in the way defined by Dictionary.com:

Stupid:

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse. 2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes. 3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake. 4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.

Can you think of a better word to describe the people around here?

I agree with pretty much all of this apart from:

Originally posted by Mr Pruffock
    "It's not enough to just sell you red meat, which is by itself an extremely unhealthy food ingredient that promotes colon cancer, heart disease, obesity and many other disorders..."
    Red meat is fine as part of a balanced diet unless it's injected with steroids, pituaty growth hormone etc

My own personal theory is the prolific onset of many food allegies and skin complaints such as psoriasis and others such as athsma and excema is down to the ingestation of chemicals from processed foods and modern day products such as deoderants, toothpastes etc

Waxes and chemical on fruits, sodium nitrate in pork products, sodium benzoate in fizzy drinks, asparatame, saccharin, colourings...

It does come down to my pet subject: traditional food free from additives tastes so much better than anything processed. Diet coke? FFS...ghastly...

Interesting to see the usual characters behind the aspartame/saccharin fiasco:-

Rumsfeld
    Monsanto
    FDA

In 1985 Monsanto purchased G.D. Searle, the chemical company that held the patent to aspartame, the active ingredient in NutraSweet. Monsanto was apparently untroubled by aspartame's clouded past, including a 1980 FDA Board of Inquiry, comprised of three independent scientists, which confirmed that it "might induce brain tumors."

The FDA had actually banned aspartame based on this finding, only to have Searle Chairman Donald Rumsfeld (currently the Secretary of Defense) vow to "call in his markers," to get it approved.

On January 21, 1981, the day after Ronald Reagan's inauguration, Searle re-applied to the FDA for approval to use aspartame in food sweetener, and Reagan's new FDA commissioner, Arthur Hayes Hull, Jr., appointed a 5-person Scientific Commission to review the board of inquiry's decision.

It soon became clear that the panel would uphold the ban by a 3-2 decision, but Hull then installed a sixth member on the commission, and the vote became deadlocked. He then personally broke the tie in aspartame's favor. Hull later left the FDA under allegations of impropriety, served briefly as Provost at New York Medical College, and then took a position with Burston-Marsteller, the chief public relations firm for both Monsanto and GD Searle. Since that time he has never spoken publicly about aspartame.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Aye HD

As this topic seems to be of interest you can see the whole article here, I had to condense this one as there is a limits of 10k characters per post.

http://www.newstarget.com/008511.html

One thing which maybe you can enlighten me upon, what are the alternatives in terms of deodrants, shampoo etc I did buy some homeopathic toothpaste in Spain which seems to do a good job, has nice lemony taste to boot.

Comment

We use the equivalent of baby shampoos, deoderants and "Ecover" type detergents that don't contain any sodium lauryl sulphates, artificial preservatives and artificial fragrances or dyes. Difficult to find but we tend to get some of our products from Hungary in the villages. I hear Daniel Galvin does some artifical free shampoos but is very expensive.

Deodorants tend to use aluminium hydroxide which is effective at stopping/preventing sweating and smell but my wife was saying one of the best things for stopping that is wiping your smelly bits with fresh orange and lemons!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          Deodorants tend to use aluminium hydroxide which is effective at stopping/preventing sweating and smell but my wife was saying one of the best things for stopping that is wiping your smelly bits with fresh orange and lemons!
          Anti-perspirants use it, "plain" deodorants shouldn't.

Comment

Too many bloody hippies on this firm.

Comment

We use the equivalent of baby shampoos, deoderants and "Ecover" type detergents that don't contain any sodium lauryl sulphates, artificial preservatives and artificial fragrances or dyes. Difficult to find but we tend to get some of our products from Hungary in the villages. I hear Daniel Galvin does some artifical free shampoos but is very expensive.

Oranges and Lemons
              Say the bells of St. Clement's

Hmm , interestingly enough they are doing a mega deal with cheap Mangoes at my local supermarket.

Now if I were to soak my smelly bits with these and then get an obliging female on a voluntary or for that matter ,for a nominal fee ,to lick off the excesses, my this could be the start of a revolution for mens personal hygiene !

Comment

Mrs Xerxes is allergic to something in modern deodorants and she uses a cut lemon as an alternative. She reckons it's better than the artificial alternatives and I've never noticed an odour problem.

Comment

my wife was saying one of the best things for stopping that is wiping your smelly bits with fresh orange and lemons!
                  Well that's sort of put me off eating any citrus fruit for the next year or so.

What next, people using bananas and cucumbers for anything but an honest to decent salad, fruit or otherwise?

Comment

Working...
                  X