• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Gear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Gear

Anyone else tune into the new series last night?

Bloody good episode.

That road in Romania was most impressive.

Looking forward to next weeks.

Yes, quite enjoyed. Love that Ferrari California.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Yes, quite enjoyed. Love that Ferrari California.
      You should buy one instead of that house...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        You should buy one instead of that house...
        I have a cheaper solution.

http://www.botb.com/SupercarCompetit...ar+Competition

Comment

Gotta say, Lambo's have really come along in the last few years.

Look absolutely brutish!

I'd take one of those over a Ferrari.

Comment

Just go on holiday to Monaco and pretend...

http://www.platinium-ca.com/rent/ferrari-california.htm
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Went to see Top Gear Live at the weekend with Son. They had a picture of this road with the three cars lined up, taken by Clarkson during a break in filming.

Clarkson then proceeded to zoom in on a couple of details.

One was Hammond spawled on his back on a rack "Tanning his teeth" as Clarkson described it.

The other, tucked away in one corner, was James May reclining against another rock. With a pretty young romanian woman on all fours in front of him, with her arse apprarently in his lap and his hand somewhere extremely suggestive

Apparently she "just wanted an autograph and was leaning over to reach for her hand bag."
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Memoires from the summer...

I drove on this road in September together with a friend of mine and his American wife + kids.

On the second day we went on the other side over the top and we had a close encounter with a bear mother and her baby (by close I mean 4 or 5 yards, she was on the other lane of the road). Quite an experience!

Romania is indeed like in the TG episode, a country full of contrasts - from forgotten villages and impoverished old towns to nice cities and historic places (mostly in Transylvania). And if you go to that seaside resort you can see indeed young girls in their twenties driving supercars - another paradox for a country deemed as "poor"...
                The rest is silence...

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor View Post
                  I drove on this road in September together with a friend of mine and his American wife + kids.

On the second day we went on the other side over the top and we had a close encounter with a bear mother and her baby (by close I mean 4 or 5 yards, she was on the other lane of the road). Quite an experience!

Romania is indeed like in the TG episode, a country full of contrasts - from forgotten villages and impoverished old towns to nice cities and historic places (mostly in Transylvania). And if you go to that seaside resort you can see indeed young girls in their twenties driving supercars - another paradox for a country deemed as "poor"...
                  Is that resort a 'playground' for Russians perchance?

Comment

Crazy road, crazy guy

Comment

Working...
                    X