• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any private dicks out there ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any private dicks out there ?

I worked with a contractor about ten years ago and thought to look him him for a Christmas drink. His name is not in my phone book

All I have is First and last name, area where he lived and a couple of client names

any ideas ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    any ideas ?
    Linkedin.com?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I worked with a contractor about ten years ago and thought to look him him for a Christmas drink. His name is not in my phone book

All I have is First and last name, area where he lived and a couple of client names

any ideas ?

Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace, Friends Reunited.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Get the black private dic, sex machine to all the chicks ... he seems to do a good job. www.shaft.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Linkedin.com?
          WHS + Facebook?

Or a quick Google might do it if he has a portfolio site listing past clients.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
            Get the black private dic, sex machine to all the chicks ... he seems to do a good job. www.shaft.com
            Just in case, I've no idea what that URL goes to, so if you are in work, I wouldn't chance it ;-)

Comment

Contact "she who's name is never mentioned".

She seems to be good at tracking people down. Apparently!

Comment

Depending on how keen you are to find the chap you can pay for access to the electoral rolls as well. If he's still in the same area and registerd to vote he should be on there.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

any ideas ?

192.com
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

He might not be ex-directory so try bt.com
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X