• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any patrons of Dirty Dick's out there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any patrons of Dirty Dick's out there?

Sminky Pinky - if you don't know it, I dare you to click the link and find out.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Yes. It's less awful than the Pitcher and Piano next door.

Comment

You'll never find a seat, so if you don't like standing go to the Pitcher & Piano

Comment

Used to frequent it when I had a gig across the road which lasted for 3 years, <sighs loudly> , those were the days.

Really used to enjoy the Winter Warmer which comes on, about now in fact.

No I don't have a beard or a beer belly, before anyone asks.

Comment

If you do want to go to a pub with an unsanitary name, Filthy McNasty's in Clerkenwell is a million times better.

Comment

just down the road from me, haven't been there for years.

on another note, I need to find a pub in the city for a leaving do that no one will want to go to
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is that no one will want to go to the pub, or no one will want to go to the do?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                just down the road from me, haven't been there for years.

on another note, I need to find a pub in the city for a leaving do that no one will want to go to
                Porters Lodge.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                X