• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

East European winscreen washer revenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East European winscreen washer revenge

On the North Circular, approaching Hangar Lane the other day, as the traffic stopped two tarts leapt out with squeegees looking for windscreens to wet for cash.

One approaches the wife's limo (me driving) and I wave her away; she ignores this and as the squeegee reaches the windscreen (she's got f all chance of reaching the middle of the windscreen, let alone right across the bonnet) the Missus SCREAMS: "LEAVE MY CAR ALONE!"

So the tart does a soapy little heart on the windscreen while her mate sticks up her middle finger at us and shouts something that I didn't need translated.

A Sovereign (as far as the Missus is concerned, that counts as a limo) comes with headlamp jet washers. These things don't muck about; spray bounces back all over the place. They soaked the skirt of the tart that gave us the finger.

The windscreen wash/wipe caught the heart-tart on the back as the blade came back (it's a single blade for the entire windscreen). So she got splattered by all the bird tulip and dust the day in London had accumulated.

I was quite pleased with myself for achieving that. However, I witnessed the best bit as I turned to yell some abuse at her...

She stomped off to the next vehicle, a white Transit van.

The passenger called her over while the driver used the windscreen wash for a few seconds, then he wiped.

SAPALASH!

He absolutely soaked her. The blokes fall about laughing; and the traffic zooms off leaving them stood between the lanes with the heart-tart with bubbles dripping off her hair.

It was excellent teamwork by the boys in the building trade: one chats and one splats!

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Poor ladies, just out trying to make a couple of extra quid
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      one chats and one splats!
      I think I've seen that film. Or one like it.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Poor ladies, just out trying to make a couple of extra Tax free quid
        I've fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
          A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Wickes customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last 2 months I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tee shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th , 24th & 29th. Also October 2nd, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Poundland has wallets on sale for 99p each.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
            A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Wickes customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last 2 months I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tee shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th , 24th & 29th. Also October 2nd, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Poundland has wallets on sale for 99p each.
            Hum. That sounds suspiciously like what happened to me, when I went to buy some chewing gum. I forget the name of the place , err "Spearmint something"...
            Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Poor ladies, just out trying to make a couple of extra quid
              They are a pain in the arse. Hanger Lane is bad enough without worrying about running them over (OK - I don't worry too much)
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

My friend lives near there. Being a country bumpkin, I am not familiar with this windscreen washing malarky down there in the big smoke. Got caught out with some odd looking chap rushing over to attack my windscreen before I could object. I chucked 2p out of the window at him as I drove off, so I didn't feel too bad.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  They are a pain in the arse. Hanger Lane is bad enough without worrying about running them over (OK - I don't worry too much)
                  They might be a pain in the arse, but these are people who have sunk so low in society that trying to get a few quid cleaning windscreens whilst dodging abuse is actually a realistic prospect.

You might want to have a bit of compassion whilst sat in your nice warm car.
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

They might be a pain in the arse, but these are people who have sunk so low in society that trying to get a few quid cleaning windscreens whilst dodging abuse is actually a realistic prospect.
                    That's what they want you to think.

They used to be students having a laugh and gaining some beer money but doing so in a damned dangerous way and should have been discouraged.

These days the windscreen cleaners and the women holding babies are being pimped. Normally by the same gang as took their money off them to bring them here illegally.

The money they take doing these begging activities - for that is what it is - is then taken from them.

Their pimps displaced the previous flower sellers and yoof students and EVening Standard vendors with threats of violence.

It is all part of a dangerous, filthy practice which should have been stopped by coppers getting off their car-bound bone-idle arses and arresting them and magistrates doing something and government listening to the likes of the Anti Slavery International when they said people were being illegally brought in to do this kind of work back in the 1990s and earlier.

Encouraging them is not the answer. The women do not get the money.

Edit: except for some of the East Europeans. They're here legally just to beg. And I feel no compassion for them either. Beggars are like rats: feed them and their population grows exponentially.
                    Last edited by RichardCranium; 17 November 2009, 08:58.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X