• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

media having a go at the jews again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

media having a go at the jews again

i see that the media types are having a pop at the jews again on dispatches

i wonder when they will try and ban schindlers list

Even the Scouts were at it last week:

Members of explorer troop shouted 'kill the Jews' at veterans during remembrance parade.

Comment

They really do seem to be quite misaligned (if that's the right word..it's late and I'm tired), both in modern day and especially historically.

Hitler didn't like them, the Arabs don't like them, and even before that, medieval Europe wasn't too keen on them either.

How can one race earn so much hostility ?

/scratches head
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
        They really do seem to be quite misaligned (if that's the right word..it's late and I'm tired), both in modern day and especially historically.

Hitler didn't like them, the Arabs don't like them, and even before that, medieval Europe wasn't too keen on them either.

How can one race earn so much hostility ?

/scratches head
        Maligned ??

Because they act superior. Do-gooders. Their own special, mumbo jumbo songs that know one else understands. Daft ceremonies. Insular and exclusive. And bob-a-job week ?? what a rip off. Bluddy boy scouts.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          That's shocking!

I'd kick the little bugger out, he obviously doesn't get the reasons for being in the Scouts in the first place...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post

Were they having a pop at the religion, individuals or the nation-state of Israel (sub-question - for Israel existing or bombing homes of Palestinian civilians)?

It does actually make a difference...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post

Doggy Styles: That was appalling behaviour from anti-semitic people. But what has that got to do with the Israel lobbyists?

Mrdonuts: You are a donut. I mean this in the nicest possible way, please go an educate yourself. Anti-Jewish is not the same as anti Zionism. NB: Jews have a capital letter and not as you have written.

Example: Gerald Kauffmann is Jewish, his mother was murdered by the Nazis but he is an anti-Zionist.

Channel 4 Quaote
              “Inside Britain's Israel Lobby: Pamphlet Monday 16 November 2009
              Peter Osborne and James Jones: 'In this pamphlet, published on opendemocracy.net also, we investigate which groups make up the pro-Israel lobby, how they operate, and how they exert influence.”

This is not about having a pop about Jews. It’s about the pro Israel lobby.

Most of the pro-Israel lobby are fundamentalist Christians, they are member of “Friends of Israel”

Gordon Brown is a member of “Friends of Israel” and he has been give awards from Israel for lobbing for Israel in the EU. There is in my opinion too much influence by Israel in the British Government.

Labour MPs Friends of Israel from Wiki

David Abrahams - former Treasurer [7]
              Lord Archer of Sandwell[8]
              Sir Stuart Bell MP [9]
              Tony Blair former MP and Prime Minister[10][11]
              Gordon Brown MP and Prime Minister[10][11][12]
              Chris Bryant MP[8] - Minister for Europe
              Stephen Byers MP - former Secretary of State for Trade and Industry[8]
              Wayne David MP[8]
              Andrew Dismore MP[8]
              Louise Ellman MP[8]
              Derek Foster MP[8]
              George Foulkes MP[8]
              Mike Gapes MP - former Deputy Chairman (2004)[13]
              Anthony Greenwood MP - first Chair (1957)[2]
              Fabian Hamilton MP[8]
              Joan Humble MP[8]
              Baroness Hayman[8]
              Barbara Keeley MP[8]
              Jane Kennedy MP[8] - Chair (2007)[8]
              Ashok Kumar MP[8]
              Ivan Lewis MP, former Vice Chair of LFI [14]
              Lord Macdonald of Tradeston[8]
              Denis MacShane MP[8]
              Jonathan Mendelsohn - former Chairman (2002)[15]
              Andrew Miller MP[8]
              Jim Murphy MP - former Chairman (2001) [16]
              Dan Norris MP[8]
              Nick Palmer MP[8]
              James Purnell MP - former Chairman LFI - incumbent Secretary of State for Work and Pensions [17]
              Baroness Ramsay of Cartvale[8]
              John Reid MP - former Home Secretary (2007)[18]
              Terry Rooney MP[8]
              Siôn Simon MP[8]
              Dari Taylor MP[8]
              Gary Titley MP[8]
              Lord Winston[8]
              Iain Wright MP - Chair (2006)[8]
              Lord Young of Norwood Green[8]
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Doggy Styles: That was appalling behaviour from anti-semitic people. But what has that got to do with the Israel lobbyists?

Mrdonuts: You are a donut. I mean this in the nicest possible way, please go an educate yourself. Anti-Jewish is not the same as anti Zionism. NB: Jews have a capital letter and not as you have written.

Example: Gerald Kauffmann is Jewish, his mother was murdered by the Nazis but he is an anti-Zionist.

Channel 4 Quaote
                “Inside Britain's Israel Lobby: Pamphlet Monday 16 November 2009
                Peter Osborne and James Jones: 'In this pamphlet, published on opendemocracy.net also, we investigate which groups make up the pro-Israel lobby, how they operate, and how they exert influence.”

This is not about having a pop about Jews. It’s about the pro Israel lobby.

Most of the pro-Israel lobby are fundamentalist Christians, they are member of “Friends of Israel”

Gordon Brown is a member of “Friends of Israel” and he has been give awards from Israel for lobbing for Israel in the EU. There is in my opinion too much influence by Israel in the British Government.

Labour MPs Friends of Israel from Wiki

David Abrahams - former Treasurer [7]
                Lord Archer of Sandwell[8]
                Sir Stuart Bell MP [9]
                Tony Blair former MP and Prime Minister[10][11]
                Gordon Brown MP and Prime Minister[10][11][12]
                Chris Bryant MP[8] - Minister for Europe
                Stephen Byers MP - former Secretary of State for Trade and Industry[8]
                Wayne David MP[8]
                Andrew Dismore MP[8]
                Louise Ellman MP[8]
                Derek Foster MP[8]
                George Foulkes MP[8]
                Mike Gapes MP - former Deputy Chairman (2004)[13]
                Anthony Greenwood MP - first Chair (1957)[2]
                Fabian Hamilton MP[8]
                Joan Humble MP[8]
                Baroness Hayman[8]
                Barbara Keeley MP[8]
                Jane Kennedy MP[8] - Chair (2007)[8]
                Ashok Kumar MP[8]
                Ivan Lewis MP, former Vice Chair of LFI [14]
                Lord Macdonald of Tradeston[8]
                Denis MacShane MP[8]
                Jonathan Mendelsohn - former Chairman (2002)[15]
                Andrew Miller MP[8]
                Jim Murphy MP - former Chairman (2001) [16]
                Dan Norris MP[8]
                Nick Palmer MP[8]
                James Purnell MP - former Chairman LFI - incumbent Secretary of State for Work and Pensions [17]
                Baroness Ramsay of Cartvale[8]
                John Reid MP - former Home Secretary (2007)[18]
                Terry Rooney MP[8]
                Siôn Simon MP[8]
                Dari Taylor MP[8]
                Gary Titley MP[8]
                Lord Winston[8]
                Iain Wright MP - Chair (2006)[8]
                Lord Young of Norwood Green[8]
                Indeed.

This should raise concerns as the Jewish lobby aggressively lobby politicians in order to influence British policy in favour of Israel.

British policy should only favour Britain!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Their own special, mumbo jumbo songs that know one else understands.

Short People, they got, no reason to liiiiiive, with their little hands and, little feet..

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Indeed.

This should raise concerns as the Jewish lobby aggressively lobby politicians in order to influence British policy in favour of Israel.

British policy should only favour Britain!
                    Its possible to support other countries and further British interests at the same time, the two are not mutually exclusive.
                    The enemy of my enemy is my friend. etc

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X