• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Present Ideas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Present Ideas

It's that time of year again and so some useful consumer advice for those who have no clue what to get.

To get the ball rolling how about a

Design a Beaver Magnetic Picture

anyone have any other ideas?

sp: NPSFW
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    It's that time of year again and so some useful consumer advice for those who have no clue what to get.

That's one place where a little Hitler moustache looks just fine.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

There was a lad in my class at school who built something similar. Who'd have thought you could make it into a product.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        There was a lad in my class at school who built something similar. Who'd have thought you could make it into a product.
        Anything is possible: http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/humor/8e6c/images/2070/
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Every Xmas Christmas gift leaves its carbon footprint - have a Green Xmas and just say 'Merry Xmas' - show you care more than others by boycotting MarksandSpendmas this year.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            Every Xmas Christmas gift leaves its carbon footprint - have a Green Xmas and just say 'Merry Xmas' - show you care more than others by boycotting MarksandSpendmas this year.
            I'm thinking of doing that. Especially as they started selling xmas decorations in September, which is just taking the pi55.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Every Xmas Christmas gift leaves its carbon footprint
              I think you'll find they're reindeer droppings.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I'm offsetting my christmas gifts by buying a tree too. Hey presto, a merry old christmas
                We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                X