• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today is a good day ..!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is a good day ..!!

Just wanted to share that with members of this board. The sun is shining and birds are singing. Have a wonderful and peaceful day.

Chico
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Sunshine gives you cancer and the birds all have the flu.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Just wanted to share that with members of this board. The sun is shining and birds are singing. Have a wonderful and peaceful day.

Chico
      Why thankyou Chico - its nice to hear there is a spot in this world that is still at peace.
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

You’re right Chico, the birds were indeed singing this morning in my garden. However, the huge ginger cat from next door was stalking them.

I need your advice. Should I launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the cat? Or the neighbours for harbouring the cat?

Comment

The ones that you wouldn't want to bomb can certainly enjoy a peaceful day.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Chico

Peace to the People of Peace.

Comment

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
                That's the most perfect justification for suicide bombings. The Jijhad will greatly appreciate your support, Chico.
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Then I pray you did not vote for Satanic New Labour , as I suspect you may well have then may God (c) mave mercy on you.

Comment

Working...
                    X